Printables for This Topic:
How Many? – Find the part of
the sentence that defines the amount. Don't forget to include the
Quantifier Scramble – This
is an advanced skill, but highly useful towards the mastery of this
– Place these nouns in all of the correct circles. Each noun will
be in more than one circle. Notice singular and plural usage.
Many or Few?
– Place the following quantifiers in the correct circle.
A General Term
– The use of "a" before a noun shows reference to a general thing.
You or me? –
Use "your" or "my" in each of the sentences.
– Add a demonstrative to each of the following sentences.
– Use a possessive determiner before each of the following nouns.