Printables for This Topic:
The Big Race – These sentences
help us on the use of the words "through, against, between, and
What a Zoo! – Time for us to
transition for a bit of multiple choice.
In | on | at – Which of those
words completes each sentence?
– Look at each picture below. Then fill in the sentence with the
correct preposition from the word bank.
around | among |
about – Read the sentences. Fill in the blank with the correct
preposition: around, among or about.
– The prepositions below are in the wrong sentence. Underline the
preposition in the first set of sentences. Then use context clues
within the sentences to put each preposition back where it belongs.
Home Sweet Home
– Look at the picture above. Then fill in the blanks in the sentences
below, using prepositions.
At the Amusement
Park – Make sure to us the pictures to help you. It is required
for one of the sentences.
Bean Bag Toss
– Help Lisa win the bean bag toss by tossing the preposition bean-bags
into the right holes.
Going Out To Eat
– Match the preposition on the right to each sentence on the left.
Place – Look at the pictures. Then use a preposition to answer
each question below about where the object is in relation to the table.