Supporting Points Worksheets To Print:
Cows – The average cow release
100 kg of methane gas a year. With 1 billion cows on the planet, that's
Starfish – These creature
can be found at depths of a half of a foot or a half of a mile. It
makes them very unique sea creatures.
France – In a recent survey
of adults, more people identified Paris as a country than as a city.
Egypt – In
Egypt, many sphinxes were created as statues to guard important areas,
like temples or tombs.
– One day as the fairies were gathering to discuss the upcoming
fairy games a dark cloud filled the sky.
Deep Snow –
The snow was starting to blow around, but the boys knew the little
lamb had to be found. Garret's three oldest brothers headed out into
the storm in search of the little lamb.
The Big Race
– Ben ran downstairs to find his father pouring him a bowl of cereal,
just something light before the big race.
Owning a Horse
– Everyone should own a horse at least once during their life.
– School uniforms are required in some schools. Uniforms require
every student to wear the same clothing items.
If you ever get the chance to visit Tennessee, you must visit the
Pigeon Forge area.
The best shoes in the world are Crocs. While Crocs are usually associated
with oversized, rounded toe shoes with holes for ventilation, not
all Crocs are the same.
What's the Purpose?
– Read the following descriptions of a writing. Label each as informative,
entertainment, or persuasive.