Printables for This Topic:
Under It All – Underline
the indefinite pronoun in each sentence.
Fill Ins – Fill in
the blank in each sentence with an indefinite pronoun.
Circle It – An indefinite
pronoun is one that does not refer to any definite or specific person,
place or thing.
ProLetters – Choose
the correct indefinite pronoun to complete each sentence.
Popular Pronouns –
Study the following sentences. The indirect pronoun is underlined;
the verb is in italics:
– Write a sentence with each indefinite pronoun below.
– Choose 5 of the indefinite pronouns below and write a sentence
– Write an original sentence with each indirect pronoun. Is the
indirect pronoun singular or plural in your sentence? Be sure to use
the correct verb tense.
– Rewrite each sentence, substituting an indefinite pronoun for
the noun or pronoun.
– Underline the indefinite pronoun in each sentence.
– Write a sentence with each indefinite pronoun.
Get the Message?
– Read the passage. Underline the indefinite pronouns in the passage.
Then write 5 original sentences, one for each indefinite pronoun you
– Complete each sentence with an indefinite pronoun.