Reading In The Content Area Worksheets:
About Zippers – We really
tap the technology of zippers for granted.
Lost at Sea
– Amelia was famous for making a solo flight across the Atlantic.
Visiting the Zoo
– When going to the zoo you should always stop by the monkey enclosure
– If the statement is a fact, underline it in purple. If the statement
is an opinion, underline it in green.
– Go grab a glass and fill it with water. Now look very closely
at the water.
Food for Thought
– Did you know that the food you eat can affect your body and your
What are Germs?
– Bacteria are very common and not all are bad. Some live outside
the body and reproduce other good bacteria.
Hands Up to Health
– Have you ever started coughing and had someone, probably your
mother, say cover your mouth?
– A bully is someone who purposely tries to hurt others by making
them feel uncomfortable, physically hurting them, name-calling, or
even spreading nasty rumors.
Tides are the rise and fall of the levels of the ocean. Tides are
caused by the rising of the sun and moon in addition to the natural
rotation of the Earth.
a Phase – Have you ever went out at night and looked at the
moon? Some nights the moon is completely full and bright hanging in