Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How Worksheets:
Mosquitoes - There
is more to them than meets the eye. Use the paragraphs above to determine the important details and main idea.
Fossil Hunting - Sharon's
neighborhood is filled with fossils. Use the information from the paragraphs to answer the questions that are presented.
Going Camping - Jay
is an avid fan of camping. His friends, not so much... You will practice identifying the important points from this story.
Hurricane Danny -
There have been reports of a major storm headed Danny's way. Read the story and share your thoughts.
Lost and Found -
Everyone panics when they lose something. See how Jamie approaches this.
Watch - Amber's best friend had given her a watch as a present.
Amber really liked the watch and wore it every day and wherever she
- Harold's family was taking their usual road trip to see his grandparents
- Makayla was so excited to get her new bike. She had wanted a bike
for a long time since all of her friends in her neighborhood had one.
Stars - Robert's father was a scientist that studied space and
stars. This story looks at one night in their lives.
- Over the last few weeks, many of the students in Mr. Rock's class
have been getting sick.
- Tommy was a little preschooler who loved to play outside. His
big brother and sister had been telling him all about the winter season.
- Sammy had studied as hard as he could for his Math test. Since
preschool, Sammy loved math.
The Big Move
- Shane's father was in the Air Force. Shane had been living in
the U.S. all his life. His family had to move a lot because of his
Birthday Cake - Jared wanted to bake a cake for his mom's birthday.
He had never made a cake before, but he wanted to surprise her.
New Family Member - It was almost time for Kira's baby brother
to be born. She was very excited to become a big sister and was looking forward to meeting him for the first time.