Event Reporting Worksheets To Print:
Mosquitoes – There
is more to them than meets the eye.
Going Camping – Jay
is an avid fan of camping. His friends, not so much...
Hurricane Danny –
There have been reports of a major storm headed Danny's way.
Watch – Amber's best friend had given her a watch as a present.
Amber really liked the watch and wore it every day and wherever she
– Harold's family was taking their usual road trip to see his grandparents
– Makayla was so excited to get her new bike. She had wanted a bike
for a long time since all of her friends in her neighborhood had one.
Stars – Robert's father was a scientist that studied space and
– Over the last few weeks, many of the students in Mr. Rock's class
have been getting sick.
– Tommy was a little preschooler who loved to play outside. His
big brother and sister had been telling him all about the winter season.
– Sammy had studied as hard as he could for his Math test. Since
preschool, Sammy loved math.
The Big Move
– Shane's father was in the Air Force. Shane had been living in
the U.S. all his life. His family had to move a lot because of his
Birthday Cake – Jared wanted to bake a cake for his mom's birthday.
He had never made a cake before, but he wanted to surprise her.