Writing Narratives Worksheets:
Building a Narrative – Have
you ever built something with your hands? Even a peanut butter and
jelly sandwich will do.
Get Well Letter – Write a
letter to your sick friend Becky Sue. She went Achoo! (I couldn't
– What was the last sporting event you have seen?
What Did You Do Last
Weekend? – Answer all the questions that will help you plan
out your story. After you have planned your story, write your story
on your own paper.
Help Sluggo –
Sluggo needs help planning a story he is writing about "Losing his
new MP3 player". Complete the graphic organizer to help Sluggo plan
– Complete the graphic organizer to help you plan your story. Once
you have completed the graphic organizer write your story on the rocket
The Really Bad Hiking
Trip – Choose a temporal word from the word bank that correctly
completes the sentence. Write the word on the line.
We are having a Barbeque
– Pretend your family is having a barbeque and you are asked to
write the invitation to invite one of your friends to the barbeque.
– Write a story about the picture. Name the character and give details
that explain what is happening with your character.
A "Beary" Funny Story
– Use the words from the word bank to complete the sentences that
will add more detail to the story.
Making a Movie
– Once you have planned out your story write the story with added
detail on the following page. Pretend that your story will be made
into a movie.