Grade 2 Two-Syllable Words Worksheets:
Syllable Surgery -
Find and underline the two syllable word in each sentence. Break it
down into two parts.
- Same concept here. The words a bit unique, you could say. Break down these long vowel words.
Two-Syllable Words -
Find the two syllable word. Draw a slash between the syllables to break them apart.
Making Lemonade - Split
the syllables up by writing them in the boxes. You will write them in the boxes.
Break It Down - This
one requires you to first find the word in a complete sentence.
It's On The List!
- Put the first syllable in the first box. Put the second syllable
in the second box.
- Match the syllables to make words. Color the two syllables of
each word the same color. Make each word a different color.
- Fill in the blank column for each long o word. This will balance the two syllables found in the words.
- Draw a circle (lasso) around the first syllable of each word.
- Read each syllable. Join them together to make a word. What will you do to break this down.