Collaborative Writing Worksheets:
Silly Story – Make up a story
about a bee, a dolphin, or a squirrel. My vote is for squirrel.
Picture This! – Another partner
activity that ask you to find a painting or photo online.
Going Out – Plan an outing over
the phone with a friend.
– Work with a partner. Each partner chooses a favorite animal. Do
research on your animal and write some details in the small boxes.
Then, together, tell what will happen when your two animals meet.
Make a PowerPoint
– Working with a partner, pick a country you would like to learn
about. Find some facts about the country online, and write them on
the slides for your PowerPoint.
Start a Business
– You and a partner are going to make and sell something. Decide
what you would like to make. It could be necklaces, birdhouses, cookies,
lemonade, or anything else you can think of!
Write a Blog Post
– A blog is a personal website to record your thoughts, feelings,
and events in your life.
Working with a partner, choose a holiday to write about. Why is it
celebrated? What makes it special?
Create a Game –
Working with a partner, create a computer game. Choose a character
and a type of game and then tell about your game.
Space Trip –
Working with a partner, pretend you visited another planet. What did
it look like? Were there any life forms on the planet? Describe what
– Working with a partner, pick a sport you would like to learn about.
Find some facts about the sport online, and write them on the slides
for your PowerPoint.
Role Model –
Working with a partner, think of someone you know who is a good role
model for others. Describe the person in the first box.
Work with a partner. Choose a place you would like to visit. Make
a postcard from that place.
Compare and Contrast
– Work with a partner. Each choose a favorite book. In the first
box, compare the two books. In what ways are they alike? In the second
box, contrast them.