Printables for This Topic:
A Trip To The Moon – W
is silent before r at the beginning of a word. Draw a line through
the silent letters in each word.
Plural Forms – G and
gh are often silent after long a and long i sounds.
P Words – The letter
t is silent before ch at the end of a word.
A Brain Workout – Each
word below is missing letters. Decide which letters are missing and
write the word in the correct circle.
– Color the dot that contains the silent letter.
Each word below is missing letters. Decide which letters are missing
and write each word on the line.
– Read each word out loud. Put a check mark in the box to indicate
which letter is silent.
T Word Shapes
– Circle the letters that are missing in each word.
– Use ow, ou, or ew to fill in the blank in each word below. Write
the word in the correct column.
– Choose a vowel pair to fill in the blank for each word below.
– Use the new first letter or letters in each box to complete a
new word in each box, using the first word as a model. The first one
has been done for you.
The Apple – Say the name of each picture. Find the word in the
corresponding box below. Cross out the silent letter in each word.
– Circle the word that is spelled correctly. Write it on the line.