Using Images Worksheets To Print:
Evergreen Trees – Create an image to go with this information to help others
understand it. Draw an image of your own.
Giraffes – Which parts of the text does the image, that is provided, clarify? Some facts
you might need time to digest.
Ballet – Which picture
fits the text? The first one is pretty simple to figure out.
The Solar System –
Do you think the image helps? If so, how does it enhance the work for the reader?
States of Matter – This
is a true test of your ability to understand Science content.
– Scientists studied dinosaur's bones to learn more about them.
– How do the images help us to understand the text?
Frogs – A
frog may sit on the leaves of a water lily.
– Computers used to be very big. They could take up a whole room!
– Picnics are fun outings. They usually take place on a grassy area.
The largest living structure is in the sea. It is the Great Barrier
– The players try to move the ball to the goal line. They can throw
the ball to someone.
– Tabby cats have a special color pattern. They can have stripes,
swirls, or spots.