Printables for This Topic:
Photo Album Fun – Describe
these fictional pictures from your family photo album.
– Describe in detail what makes them different and what season each
tree might belong in.
– Describe what is happening in the picture using as much detail
– Below are three items you might find at a building construction
– Use the same idea for all three poems and don't copy lines from
one poem to the next. Think of different ways to describe the idea.
Beach Day! –
Beach day is approaching, but your friend has never been to the beach
Can You Guess?
– Look at the pictures below and describe one item. Include details
such as the way it looks, feels and smells.
Food for Thought
– Pick one of the food pictures below to describe. Be sure to include
how it tastes, feels, looks, and smells.