Printables for This Topic:
Almanac or Atlas?
– Color the book in either the Almanac column or the Atlas column
to show which book you would use to research the topic.
– Fill in the chart with details about your animal from your research.
Project – Choose an American president to research. Draw a picture
in each section of the chart to represent the topic.
– Gather information about the invention. Use your sources to answer
the questions and fill in the chart.
Preparing for a Pet
– Imagine that you are getting a new pet. Choose the kind of pet
you would like. Gather information from reference materials to fill
in the chart below.
Zoo Pets – Your
classroom has decided to sponsor an animal at the zoo, but first you
must decide upon an animal.
Preparing for a Zoo
Pet – Now that your class has decided upon a zoo animal to adopt,
do some research to gather information about the animal.
The Write Life
– Write the name of your favorite author. Gather information about
the author. Use your sources to answer the questions and fill in the
– Your teacher has asked you to write a report about a city that
you would like to visit. Before you begin, you must locate your sources.