Plural Noun Worksheets To Print:
Mail It Out – We actually got
an award from a Canadian publisher for this worksheet.
Wonders of the World
– Read each sentence. If the underlined word is singular lightly
color in the S in the block. If the underlined word is plural, lightly
color in the P in the block.
– Write the singular or plural form of each noun on the other half
of the domino.
– Write the plural for each noun given and then find the plural
in the word search.
– If you answer 'yes' to more than five of the questions, then you
are probably a huge fan of sports.
Pluralize It –
While answering the questions you can learn some fun facts about animals!
– Underline all the nouns. Remember a noun is a person, place, or
thing. Finally, write the nouns in the appropriate boxes.
Tank It – This
paragraph is a but fishy, to say the least.
Adding -s and -es
– Cut apart the school supply list at the bottom and place each
word onto the correct list.
Going By the Rules
– Nouns often need to be made plural. When making a noun plural
there are several rules that have to be followed to make them plural.
– Find the plural of each irregular noun in the word search puzzle
and draw a line through it.