Printables for This Topic:
The Boston Tea Party –
I never really thought about it, but it was one of the most effective
political protests in American History.
– Write a short paragraph putting the following events in the history
of the idea of evolution in order, and explaining how they are related
to each other.
The Surly Guest
– Using transition words that indicate cause and effect, explain
how Mr. Randolph's behavior towards the innkeeper is related to him
Make a Dandelion
Crown – Rewrite the directions in paragraph form. Use transition
words that indicate sequence.
– Why is putting a tourniquet above the wound the first step to
treating a snakebite?
– Lots of people watch the superbowl live on television, so advertisers
play their best commercials during the breaks.
What Caused That?
– There was confusion on the stage since two of the actors did not
practice their lines for the play.
Why All The
Effects? – We should take extra special care of our bodies because
we only have one to use.
– 1. There are only a few short basketball players. In basketball,
taller players are able to make more baskets and provide better defense.