Printables for This Topic:
Their/There – The is
a bit of a rote learning activity.
Whether | Weather –
This is why the English language is so difficult for non-native speakers.
Two | Too | To – Tell me
you haven't caught yourself making this mistake yourself within the
last to, too, two years.
What do you
know? – Complete each sentence with a word from the Word Bank.
Then choose the correct definition for the word you used.
– Find the meaning of each underlined word. Write the letter of
the answer on the line.
Governor! – Our class went on a field trip to the city. We got
to meet the governor.
My Dog Ralph
– Write each word twice. Then use the words to fill in the blanks
in the paragraph below. Write the words in the blanks.
– Read the story. Inside each set of parentheses, write the letter
for the correct definition of the word by/buy.
Vacation – Find the meaning of each underlined word. Write the
letter of the answer on the line.
Games – Read the definition for each word. Then fill in the
blanks below with the correct word.
– Fill in the missing ou in each word.
– Write each word. Match it to its definition. Write the letter
of the definition on the line.