Printables for This Topic:
Shape Sorter – We related
regular and irregular verbs to shapes.
Life in the Forest
– Nathan spent some time studying animals in the forest. Complete
his sentences, using the past tense.
Nathan and Natalie
– Nathan and Natalie always disagree. Today they're arguing about
verbs. Nathan likes to add "ed" to them, while Natalie likes to change
What�s the forecast?
– Fill in the table and get the clues to find out. Decide how to
change the base word to past tense. If you add "ed", put an x in that
– Mr. Farley's class just finished studying outer space. The students
were asked to pretend they took a ride on a spaceship, and make up
a story about it.
The Meow News
– "Carrots" the Cat sees a lot of things as she wanders through
the neighborhood. If only she could talk, she could tell us everything
that goes on!
– Drill Sergeant Stone wants your attention. He's going to ask Private
Snorky if did anything wrong today!
– Can you help them find the right flowers? Circle them. For the
ones that aren't circled, write underneath how the word changes, instead
of adding "ed" in the past tense.
– Daniel is writing a letter to his cousin, Steven. But Daniel needs
some help in choosing the right words.