Verb Tense Worksheets To Print:
Most Wanted – The "Most
Wanted" poster has Sheriff Brody's head spinning.
In the Future – Gargot just
landed on Earth. He is from the future.
Up a Tree! – The chipmunk has
past tense work for you.
The Ice Cream Lady
– Read each sentence, underline the verbs, and decide what tense
– Read the story about Rudy trying out for the football team. Complete
the sentences with the correct verb tense.
Verb Tense Roundup
– Cowboy Sam wants to round up some past, present, and future tense
– Maggie just turned 5. She is thinking about what she was like
a year ago compared to today.
At the Candy Store
– Read each sentence and underline the verb. If the verb is past
tense, circle the red lollipop.
All Around the World
– Jack is learning about different countries. Read each of the sentences
he wrote and underline the verb.
Build your Dream
House – Have you ever thought of what kind of house you would
build if you could build your own?
The Magic Show
– Holly put on a magic show for her family. Read the story and choose
a word from the past, present, or future box to complete the sentences.