High Frequency Words Worksheets:
The word "good".
– Fluffy is a good cat. Trace the word, then write it. Also complete a sentence with the word.
Black Cats – A cat
can read? That is news to me! I definitely think it may be possible.
New is the word – Sam
has a new bike. This word can be applied to just about anything.
Brown – Hens are brown...
For the most part. Depends on where you see them, I guess?
Something we all love to do and need to do for that matter. Kids don't do this enough.
Isn't that a Rolling Stones song? You can't always get what you ____!
– You can get wet when this happens. Umbrellas really come to the rescue at times.
In order to get "under" smoothing, you have to do this.
– A very important thing to do, if you want to advance. Practice does help make perfect too.
– There, Their, and They're does confuse a great number of students. Going over those concepts often does help it become more clear.
– A key color in spectrum of all things. It is all colors in one.
– This is a past tense word that has a great deal of meaning.
– This is a very unique word and can be seen as a past tense or
even a verb, at times.
– A crossword helps put this in perspective for you. These are the things that most of us find favorable.