Grade 4 Spelling Worksheets:
Fried Words – Unscramble the
words to make your spelling words.
– Circle the words that are spelled correctly. Write the correct
spelling of the incorrectly-spelled words on the line.
Word Find –
Find the words that complete the sentences. A cool way to do it!
The Spelling Bee
– Kim, Bill and Ryan are practicing to compete in the school spelling
bee. Read the words they are thinking about and make any necessary
spelling corrections on the lines.
Be the Teacher
– Correct the three spelling tests below. If a word is spelled incorrectly,
circle it, and write the correct spelling on the lines.
– Just like the previous puzzle, but a crossword instead.
That's a Bad Sign...
– The signs below contain misspelled words. Identify the misspelled
word. Then write the correct spelling on the line below or beside
A Postcard for
Santa – Tyler's little sister Wilma wrote a postcard for Santa,
but she misspelled quite a few words. Help Tyler rewrite it for her,
using the lines provided below.
Where Do You Live?
– Read the clues below. Then write the correct word on the line.
Need help? Keep the hint above in mind!
ible | able Words
– Add the prefixes and/or suffixes to each bold word below to form
a new word. Then write the word and its meaning on the lines provided.
Follow the example.