Order of Adjectives Worksheets:
Katy's Birthday – Describe
the gifts. Note that the answers can be numerous.
Adjective Order – A super
fun matching game. If you just draw random lines, it's a mad lib.
Setting the Adjectives
Right – For each set of words in order to form a sentence. Be
sure to put the adjectives in the correct order. Write the sentence.
Types of Adjectives
– For each set of adjectives below, determine which would come first
in a sentence to modify a noun. Write that word on the first line.
– Study each set of adjectives with their noun below. It they are
in the correct order, circle the list.
Use Them In Sentences
– How many different sentences can you make from the pool of adjectives
below? Use as many adjectives as you can in each sentence.
More Than One
– We often use more than one adjective to describe a noun, and when
we do, there is a proper order for the adjectives.
Describe That Noun
– Match the adjectives in the left-hand column to the adjective
types in the right-hand column.
Order Up –
Circle the phrase with the adjectives in the correct order. If the
adjectives are not in the correct order, rewrite them on the line.