Printables for This Topic:
What is Soil? – Soil is made
up mostly of bits of weathered rock, minerals, and hummus.
– Porcupines grow new quills to replace the ones they lose.
Boy Painter – Find the word "pasturing" in the first paragraph.
What do you think the sheep are doing and where?
– Invertebrates are animals without backbones. Examples of invertebrates
are sponges, jellyfish and worms.
– Everyone needs to eat nutritious food to be healthy.
– Penguins are native to Antarctica. They have thick layers of fat
called blubber, just like whales, seals, and sea bird.
– The stage in between the larval and the adult stage, in a complete
metamorphosis is called the pupa, or pupal stage.