Data Contributes to Text Worksheets:
A Healthy Diet – Use a
healthy guide, which is really your standard table, and a reading
passage to answer questions.
Get out the Grease! – We
try to really use everything here. We read a passage and use a standard
Camp Couture – Help Phoebe,
Isabel, Corrine and Jayden read their Fashion Camp schedule.
– Do kids in the United States spend more or less time in school
than kids in other countries? Study the chart provided.
– Nowadays it is a law that no one can be elected for more than
two four-year terms.
Gods and Goddesses
– You are probably familiar with the names of the Greek gods in
A Change for the
Better! – The Potter family is turning over a new leaf. From
now own, they are going to eat only super healthy food.
Must Go! – Study the advertisement. Then use the information
to answer each question. Circle the correct answer.
– Jill is planning a trip to Costa Rica and wants to learn more
about the country. Read the passage. Study the map.
Errand – Mrs. Miller has traveled from Dalton to Prospect to
do some shopping. Help her to navigate by answering the questions
Study the diagram. Write a short paragraph that compares and contrasts
animal and plant cells.
What is an "LED"?
– A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that gives
off visible light when an electric current runs through it.