Confusing Words Worksheets To Print:
All Mixed Up - Some
of these might leave students scratching their heads. You will have your choice between two terms to complete each of these thoughts.
Zombie Words - What's more
fun than coloring zombies? Color the zombie by the word that correctly completes the sentence.
Lots of Arms - The octopus
is trying to confuse you more. Use the words on the signs the octopus is holding to complete all these thoughts.
Accept & Except - It's either
to receive or exclude. Read the following sentences and decide which of those two terms is appropriate to complete this thought.
Running from Confusing Words
- These words are definitely the most confusing, even for adults. Place an "x" in the box by the word that correctly completes the
Classy - Are poodles the classiest
dog you can think of? Color the poodle pink if the underlined word is the correctly used
in the sentence. Color the poodle blue if the underlined word is used
Going to the Movie
- Cut and paste the correct confusing word in the box to complete
the sentences. All the terms are found in film markers at the bottom of this worksheet.
Shady and Shades -
Color the circle by the correct confusing word that will complete
the sentence correctly.
Use the confusing words found in the rocks and write the correct word
on the line to complete the sentences.
Rafting with Common
Words - Draw a line from the paddle containing a word on the
left to the boat containing the correct definition of the word on
Flipping For It
- Circle the stack of pancakes beside the word that correctly completes
- Circle the word that correctly completes the corresponding statement or thought.
Use the word bank to fill them all up! There are eight terms that each go in one of the blanks below it.
Cheering For It
- Color the megaphone purple if the underlined word is used correctly
in the sentence. Color the megaphone orange if the underlined word
Fruity - Cut
and paste the correct word (fruit) that will complete the sentence. We correlated the terms with fruits found in the produce section.
Bucking and Jumps
- If the underlined word is misused rewrite the sentence. If the
underlined word is used correctly write "The sentence is correct".