Confusing Words Worksheets To Print:
Classy – Are poodles the classiest
dog you can think of?
Going to the Movie
– Cut and paste the correct confusing word in the box to complete
Shady Words –
Color the circle by the correct confusing word that will complete
the sentence correctly.
Use the confusing words found in the rocks and write the correct word
on the line to complete the sentences.
Rafting with Common
Words – Draw a line from the paddle containing a word on the
left to the boat containing the correct definition of the word on
Flipping For It
– Circle the stack of pancakes beside the word that correctly completes
– Circle the word that correctly completes the corresponding sentence.
Use the word bank to fill them all up!
Cheering For It
– Color the megaphone purple if the underlined word is used correctly
in the sentence. Color the megaphone orange if the underlined word
Fruity – Cut
and paste the correct word (fruit) that will complete the sentence.
– If the underlined word is misused rewrite the sentence. If the
underlined word is used correctly write "The sentence is correct".