Paragraph Correction Worksheets To Print:
Susan B. Anthony -
Read the passage below. Then answer each question about how to correct
the underlined errors in the passage.
A Balanced Diet -
This is a very cool way to do multiple choice. Read the passage and then answer the questions about how to
correct the errors.
The Dreaded Book Report
- It seems like every sentence has issues here. There is one error in each numbered sentence. Find the
error. Then, on the lines below, indicate how to correct it.
Bad Blood - There
are six errors in the paragraph. Underline the errors and rewrite
the passage correctly.
Language - Make corrections in the following paragraph. Underline the errors, and write the correction above
- Have you ever been sick for an extended period of time? Not fun! Read the passage and see which selections make the best fit.
It! - When introducing a new cat to a resident dog,
it is important to give the cat his space.
- The bus riding ninja. This is a more advanced reading passage that will help improve your abilities.
Get It Started - Mary had big plans for the weekend, but on Saturday
it rained. There are a large number of errors in this reading passage. Fix them and then rewrite the entire thing.
All Over - George peered inside the refrigerator to see what
his mother had left him to eat.
- The garden needed a lot of work. Find the errors. What kinds of
errors did you find? Check all that apply. Then, on a separate sheet
of paper, rewrite the paragraph, correcting the errors.
- This cat has some attitude. Take a look at this thing as whole and find out what needs to be fixed.
of Fixes - There is no accounting for some peoples tastes. Write the corrections that are needed on the corresponding line.