Printables for This Topic:
My Favorite Food
– Write a descriptive essay about your favorite food. Use the back
of the page if you need more space.
Write a Short Story
– Do you have an idea for a short story? Follow these guidelines
to plot your story.
Time to Write:
Essay – Use the outline below to plan your essay. Then write
your essay on a separate sheet of paper.
– Look at the picture below. What do you think is going on? Why?
What do you think might happen next? Write the story in the space
provided. Use the back of this page if you need more room.
I would like to...
– Write about something that you would like to learn how to do and
Write an Essay
– Choose one of the topics. Write on the lines provided.
Plan Your Essay
– Use the outline below to plan an essay. Then write your essay
on a separate sheet of paper.
– Choose one of the subjects below and write a paragraph about it.
Use the back of this page if you need more space.
The County Fair
– Think about the last time you were at a county or state fair,
or at an amusement park. Write a descriptive paragraph about your
experience that will appeal to all of your readers' senses.