Technology Assisted Writing Worksheets:
Let's Get Cooking! – The
problem isn't really finding a recipe, but deciding which one is the
best to run with?
– Choose one of the former U.S. Presidents pictured below. Use a
computer to find out at least five things about him.
I Want To Make A
Difference In The World! – Deciding what career you want to
have is a big decision. Different careers require different temperaments
and different levels of education. Which career is right for you?
Wild Kingdom –
What is your favorite animal? Use a computer to research your favorite
Peering into the Past
– What was life like during World War II? How much do you know about
it? Use a computer to do some research in preparation for writing
an essay about W.W.II.
At one time, scientists believe that the land masses on the earth
were not separated by bodies of water as they are today.
– An endangered (EN) species is one which the International Union
for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) has determined is likely to become
extinct-that is, all die out.
Trailblazers – Use a computer to research your topic. Then use
the computer to write at least one complete page that answers the
– Choose one of the three writing prompts. Use a computer to research
the time period. Then write at least one full page answering the prompt.
– Choose one of the writing prompts below. Use a computer to write
at least one page about your topic.