Printables for This Topic:
– Choose an interjection to complete each sentence.
– For each sentence, fill in an interjection that makes sense.
Right Parts – A conjunction is a word that joins sentences,
phrases, or words together. A coordinating conjunction joins words
that are equally important in a sentence.
Make Your Own
Sentences – Write a sentence or two containing interjections
that fit each picture. What do you think is happening? Use your imagination!
Choice – Choose the interjection that best completes each sentence.
Jazz It Up!
– Follow the directions to create your own sentences below, using
Hit – Rewrite the paragraph below, adding interjections to make
the story more exciting.
– In a story, character is developed in several ways: what he or
she says, what he or she does, what he or she thinks, and what the
narrator and other characters say, do and think about him or her.
Build A Sentence
– Use each of the interjections below in a sentence. Write one sentence
for each interjection. As you use each interjection, color the pompom.