Multiple Sources For Writing Worksheets To Print:
Using Multiple Sources
– This graphic organizer makes it really easy to track changes and
add to the conversation.
Research Sources – You
might want to head to the media center to handle this one.
– What are the main events that are the same in each story that
set the story of The Sleeping Beauty into motion?
Multiple Sources – Read the two texts. Then, on a separate sheet
of paper, write a paragraph about the Gibbons that draws from both
Read the poems. Then, on a separate sheet of paper, write a paragraph
– Find two sources that give you information about an animal that
interests you. Use the Venn diagram to record information from each
Biography – Find two sources that give you information about
an animal that interests you. Use the Venn diagram to record information
from each text.
– Choose a country that you would like to visit. Use different informational
sources to find out as much about the country as you can.
– Identify whether each piece of information can be learned from
reading the myth, the poem, or both.
Pouches – Read the information on the "web site" below. Now
choose one printed resource (book, magazine, encyclopedia, etc.) about
the same topic and read that too.
Draw Your Conclusions
– When researching a topic, you should always use multiple sources