Typing and Publishing Worksheets To Print:
If... – We give you three prompts
to have fun with.
Be a Writer – Put yourself
in the shoes of writers and see what we can put together.
Agree or Disagree?
– Choose 1 of the 5 questions below. Answer the question as if you
agreed with it.
The Mind of a Dog
– What is this dog looking at? Type at least three pages that explains
where the dog is, what he or she is looking at, and why.
A Writing Exercise
– Choose one of the writing prompts. Use a computer to write at
least three pages answering the prompt.
A Peek into History
– What was life like during the middle ages? How much do you know
– Choose one of the writing prompts. Use the space at the bottom
of the page to organize your thoughts.
What's Going On?
– Choose one of the pictures below. What is happening in the picture?
– Choose one of the writing prompts below. Then use the computer
to type at least three pages that answers the prompt.
The Time Machine
– Choose one of the three writing prompts. Use a computer and
type at least three pages answering the prompt.
– Choose one of the proverbs below and develop a story that illustrates
the thought, or that has the thought as its moral.