Paraphrasing and Quotes Worksheets To Print:
Paraphrasing – We first
ask you to identify where you need to draw your focus.
Information – Highlight what you think is most important. Then
paraphrase the highlighted information below.
Do You Buy It?
– Pretend you are writing a report about what it is like to live
On Military Might
– The text below is from John F. Kennedy's inaugural address given
on 20 January, 1961.
– All children are influenced by their parents; but sometimes the
influence of one parent has more impact than that of another.
Quote Them Up
– What evidence does the author offer that support your thesis?
Write down what you would like to quote from the document.
– Imagine that the text below is a transcribed recording of an interview
that you conducted exactly one month ago with a 100-year-old woman
name Eunice Moreland.
Say It Better!
– When you paraphrase, you write the ideas from the text in your