Pronoun Shift Worksheets To Print:
The Shift - See where
you would find the changes that are needed.
- Find the inappropriate pronoun shifts and cross them out. Then
write what the pronoun should be above what you crossed out.
- It is time for you to cross a few things out.
Caught! - Find
the pronouns that are totally out of place.
The Sinking Ship
- DID YOU KNOW. . . that ships are always referred to using the
Deer Dear -
Which of the three passages is legit?
Cactus Joe -
I have no idea why this worksheet was given this name or title.
What A Beauty
- Rewrite the passage, correcting the pronoun shifts to make the sentence clear.
- Fix each of the sentences and require them to come through.
What A Passage
- Underline the pronoun shifts. Then, above them, write the correct
- Read the beginning of the story. Using the picture as a prompt,
finish the story, being sure to use pronouns correctly.
Corrections - Find the inappropriate shifts
and cross them out. Then write what the pronoun
should be above what you crossed out.
Rewrites - Put all of this to work for yourself.
Finish It Off - We are looking for a single word to bring this sentence to a finish.
Mess It Up - Work with a partner. Write five sentences that include
incorrect pronoun shifts.
Shaky Paragraph - The paragraph below has several shifts in pronoun
number and person. Circle the errors. Then rewrite the
paragraph, correcting them.
Rewrites - Take these sentences in the right direction.
More Rewrites - Take your time to recraft all of these sentences.
Double Take - You will take your time to fix everything that is out of wack.