Printables for This Topic:
– Rewrite adding words, phrases or clauses to clarify the meaning.
What Does That Say?
– Whenever John and George get into an argument, he loses his temper
and says things that he does not mean.
Paragraphs of Natures
– Long, long ago, when the earth was very young, two hunters were
traveling through the forest.
Choose a Sentence
– Choose the sentence that uses pronouns correctly and which has
a clear meaning.
Wizards of Home
– Rewrite the passage, adding words, phrases or clauses as needed
so that that passage is not confusing.