Working With Vague Pronouns Worksheets To Print:
Go For Four – That last sentence
needs a ton of work or does it?
Taking a Trip –
Correct each sentence below to make it clearer and to remove any uncertainty
regarding pronoun references.
– Carrie's postcard contains some vague pronoun references. Read.
Then, on a separate sheet of paper, rewrite Carrie's note to make
it more clear.
– Underline the vague pronoun in each sentence below. Then circle
the part of the sentence you think the pronoun is referring to.
Swing This Around
– Mr. Williams was a good, kind man, as was the groom, named Willie.
An Owl of Help
– Rewrite each sentence to clarify the vague pronouns. You may need
to add or rearrange words.
Pianos and Red Lights
– Rewrite each sentence to make it less vague. You may need to rearrange
or add words to clarify the meaning.
– The sentences below contain vague pronoun references. Rewrite
each sentence to make it clearer.