Thank You Note Worksheets:
Starter Notes – Think
about something that someone has given you lately, or something nice
that someone has done for you.
True or False? – Answer
the questions to test your understanding of what a thank you note
is, and how to write one. Circle the correct answer.
Something Nice – Use the
template to write a thank you note to someone you know for something
nice that they have done for you.
Parts of a Thank You Note
– Label the parts of a thank you note on the diagram. Then, on a
separate page, follow the format to write you own thank you note to
someone who has done something nice for you.
– Imagine that you have just received a really nice gift from a
Bike – The format below is the standard format for writing a
thank you note.
– Think about something that someone has given you lately, or something
nice that someone has done for you.
– When writing a thank you note, you should always include the date
that you are writing.
– Checklist are the best way to make sure you get everything included.
– Choose someone you would like to thank for something they have
given you, or something they have done for you.
– Think of this as a sticky note project.