Printables for This Topic:
First Love – The
obvious question you have when reading this is not as easy as it first
Reading a Novel
– A complete outline to reading you first or two-hundredth novel.
– Great for use with any poem that you wish to analyze as a class.
– Explain whether or not the raven is a symbol or a literal creature.
How do you know?
– What images does the poet use to create this meaning?
VII – This sonnet is essentially an extended simile. What is
– A royal story for the ages to ponder and play with.
Poem – What is the speaker in the poem worried about? What does
the speaker want?
– Who do you think is the main character of the story, George or
Vin? Why do you think that?