Printables for This Topic:
The Pool – Getting a pool can
be a great experience.
My First Dog
– My first dog was a little black and white thing that weighed about
First Person POV
– We had been told many times not to go out in the lake on the old
– As a grown woman, Nellie looks back on her childhood, and tells
the story of when her sister, Ada, who was twelve years older than
her, got married.
– A grown Albert looks back at his childhood and tells the story
of the summer that he built his first go-cart.
When Harley Was
Thirteen – Two significant things happen to Harley when she
is thirteen years old - her parents get divorced, and her aunt gives
her first diary.
In The Country
– A woman who grew up in the city tells the story of the one month
that she spent in the country when she was thirteen years old.
Create a Reflective
Ending – Millie says she learned some very important lessons
in that campaign that have influenced her entire political career.
Amelia and Theatre
Camp – Amelia, who is very shy, is enrolled in theatre camp
for the summer because her mother has to leave the country for work,
and it is the only camp that still has space available.