Grade 7 Spelling Worksheets To Print:
Get an A – Point out all the
words that are not odd and stick out like a sore thumb.
Reverse Look Up! –
You might need to to know a bit of seventh grade vocabulary here.
Word Jumble – Very common
words have been stirred up in the blender.
– Some of the words are spelled correctly and some are not. Underline
the words that are spelled correctly.
– Find the words in the puzzle that would complete each sentence.
The Spelling Bee
– Mary, Aaron and Chuck are practicing to compete in the school
Be the Teacher
– Correct the three spelling tests just like teachers do.
– A few of the words have lots of letters in them.
– Underline the words that are spelled correctly.
– Josh has written a postcard to his friend Aaron to tell him about
what is going on on his vacation, but he has misspelled a few words.
-ion Words –
The suffix -ion shows action or condition, and is used in English
to form nouns from the stems of Latin adjectives, verbs and participles.
-able / -ible Words
– Use the roots that mean "capable of, susceptible of, fit
for, tending to, given to".