Irregular Verb Worksheets To Print:
Simple Past Tense
- Help the farmer rewrite some sentences. You will be changing when they occurred.
- Make it as if these sentences happened long ago. These are very simple statements that are easy to work with.
Nothing Like the Present - Everything here is filled with irregular
verbs in the past participle. You get another crack at working on your rewriting skills. Have a go!
- Given one form of the verb, fill the other two (Present, Simple
Past, Past Participle). This clearly displays how many different ways we use the same word.
Form - Draw up the mix between the other two. It may help to say the words out loud for yourself.
Previously - You are given a statement or sentences in the sense of now, you will edit them to refer to it occurring back in the day.
- Work right off of the prompts. All of these sentences surround the story of a busy beaver near a dam.
Here and Now
- These all already happened. How do we rearrange things to make them more here and now?
Verbs - Write the simple past tense form of each verb on the
line, then find each word in the puzzle.
Weird Word Puzzle - Write the past participle form of each verb on
the line. Then find the past tense word in the puzzle.
Regular or Not So Much? - Write the simple past tense form of each
word, then circle whether the verb is a regular or irregular verb.
the Same - These sentences have irregular verbs in present tense.
Re-write all the sentences in simple past tense and past participle.
Those Crazy Participle - You will write two different forms
of the verb based on each sentence that you are given to work with. They all revolve around a powerful wizard.
- Fill in the blanks with the simple past form of the verbs. We give you hints all along the way to help you.
Strange Form A Bit - This can serve as an awesome review sheet for you. It is packed with everything we have done here.