Kindergarten Spelling Worksheets To Print:
- Which word matches the picture? Read the two words just above each picture. Circle the correct word, and then write it two times
Fill in the Blank -
A single vowel goes a long one in this one. : Look at the picture. Fill in the blank with
the correct vowel.
Vowel For A Loss -
The last one does occasionally baffle some kids. You not only have to fill it, but you have to re-read it too.
Zoo Review - Say the name of the animal in each picture out loud. What
vowel sound do you hear at the beginning of the word? Write the
vowel on the line to complete the word.
Speak and Spell - It's
a double word for you to write each time on the line. Read the two words under each picture. Circle the correct word, and then write it two times.
Fill in the Blank Spelling
- Drop and pop in those missing vowels to complete each of the words. Use the pictures as a guide to which vowel completes each word.
- Write each word on the line. Writing practice has been shown to improve spelling.
-ate Words -
Fill in the last part of each of the words. It would also encourage you to complete the first letter of the spelling word.
Practice Me More
- Pick a word that matches the picture above it and then write it.
Which One is Right?
- The spellings that are provided might trick them a bit. Write the correctly spelled word on the lines.
Word Shape -
Word shape boxes really do help your ability to remember spellings
and to sound out words.