I Long For Sound – You
do not have to use every single line, that would be tough to do.
The Long O Sound – There
are a few words in here that might make you slip up.
In Da Bank – More crazy
Long O Spelling Patterns
– You can rack up extra credit by thinking up more words than lines
that you start with.
Long Stick | Short Stick
– Don't get the short straw on this one.
Long O Search – Say
the name of each picture out loud. If it has the long O sound, circle
Long O Riddles – Which
of the words really helps lock it down?
Unscramble the Long O
Words – The goldfish took me forever to figure out.
Say it with a Picture
– How do you possibly draw a picture for "tone"?
Right Match – Is there
a left match?
Long O Words –
"Glower" means an angry look.
Can You Picture Long O?
– It takes time, but really helps out.
Read. Say. Color.
– My three favorite things, in one worksheet. Oh Boy!
Long O Word Search
– The white part of the answer key spells some things too.
Listen for the Long O
– What do you hear?
© English Worksheets Land . All rights reserved.