Object Pronoun Worksheets To Print:
Sentence Object Pronouns
- This activity will make you think more than you have in the past
about this. Use the object pronouns in the word bank to complete the sentences.
Write the object pronoun that best fits the sentence in the box
Where Is It At?
- You will find more general terms here. Circle the correct object pronoun. Rewrite the sentence using the correct object pronoun.
In the Band -
You will find a similar concept here to the last worksheet. You will also compose new sentences using your own thought processes.
The Object Bank -
Get on board with this worksheet. Look at the sentences. Find the object pronouns and rewrite them
in the box.
- Write the object pronoun that best fits the sentence in the box. Write the object pronoun that best fits the sentence in the box.
In the Dark Object
- You'll need a flashlight for this one. Find the best word that will complete all the sentences.
I think that this one is brilliant. We have you complete sentences and then classify the words within them.
Around the Zoo
- We enjoy this one a bunch. You will have your choice of words to choose from.
- This will help you write just little better. Which vocabulary word would best mend these sentences.
What's For Dessert?
- I hope it is tasty. Everything here is a tasty way to spend your evening.
In A Sentence
- It is all there for you to put together. You will need to analyze each sentence completely.
Objects On Board
- Rewrite the sentence using the correct object pronoun. Take your time on this worksheet.
Point It Out
- It's all in there. You should read all of these slowly.
- Put it all together for us. This is a nice way to end this skill and get more practice with it.