Opposite Worksheets To Print:
Opposites Matching –
There is some full sentence action here. Complete the sentences by matching the correct opposite. Write the letter of the opposite in the
Fill In The Blank –
Sour might need a visual or example for students. Read each word. Determine the word's opposite. Fill in the blank with the correct opposite
from the word box. Remember that antonyms are opposites.
Circle the Opposites –
Each sentence has opposite terms in it. Remember that
opposites are two words that have very different meanings.
Match the Opposites
– This is a visual activity for students. Draw a line to match each picture to its opposite.
Learning Opposites –
Time to start underlining. Read the sentences below. Underline the opposites in each sentence. The first one has been
done for you.
the Blanks – Complete the sentences by filling in the blank
with an antonym from the word box.
Yes or No
– If opposites are used, write "Yes" in the space provided. If the
sentence does not contain opposites, write "No" in the blank space.
– The word antonym means opposite. Opposites are two words that
have very different meanings.
– Match each word to its opposite. Draw a line to connect each opposite.
Them – Read each word carefully. Write its opposite in the blank
Word Bank –
Complete each sentence by filling in the blanks with an antonym from
the word bank.
the Opposite – A three part activity for you. Write a sentence using the antonyms provided. Remember that an antonym is the same as an
– Read the antonyms below. Write a sentence using the antonyms in
the blank space.