Printables for This Topic:
Make Your Own Story
– Using the objects or animals in the first box and the human qualities
(traits and actions) in the second box, create a short story with
at least 5 sentences.
– Find a famous literary passage that uses several examples of personification
or combine several quotes from a book .
– Underline the object or thing being personified. Explain what
it means and what makes it personification.
Objects with Personalities!
– Under each sentence, write what is being personified and what
human trait the object is given or what human action the object is
Write & Personify
– Write a short 5-sentence story about an animal. Describe and write
about what the animal normally does and how it normally acts.
More Related Worksheet Topic: