Possessive Pronoun Worksheets To Print:
Belongs To Me? - Fill in the blanks and then rewrite the sentence in front of you. Your word placement is the key on your sentence.
The Museum -
Same type of activity, but this is just a bit more difficult. The punctuation and formatting throws a few students off.
Circle It -
Which word shows possession or implies it? You will analyze just over a dozen sentences.
Went Here -
Where is that missing possession word? You will have two to choose from to complete each sentence.
Belongs To Me
- Time to rewrite some sentences. This is a great exercise to help you learn proper grammar and syntax
Shop - Helen and ____ friends went down to their local ice cream
shop. What is missing from that sentence and how would you rewrite it?
- Here is an example of what you are working with here. Sally decided to use water paints to illustrate _____ grandparents
- The pride only has one leader of its pride. Is that a sentence? You will be working with a series of sentences that highlight the king of the jungle.
His Car -
You will need to ask to use her phone. Where is our sense of ownership stated in that sentence?
- He got into an argument with his sister. This is an example of a relationship. He does not own his sister.
It - Debra was very excited to see her friend win the award. This is a bit tricky, if you think about it.
- You will work with a real reach of different types of sentences here. An example: Our lights went out during the storm.
- They/Their teacher gave them a lot of homework over the weekend. Where do you want to go from here with this?
At the Park
- You will work with sentences like this: At the park, Lucy lost she/her hair bow. The goal is to choose the proper side of the slash (/).
- You will circle the word that best fits the sentence in context. Here is an example: They made a craft for their/they parents.