Sentence Completion Worksheets To Print:
Complete Each Sentence
- We even use some slang in here to give it a real feel. Use the word or set of words that best finishes and puts it all together as a whole.
- Some of the words are just separated by tenses. Choose from the commonly confused words below to complete each sentence.
Circle the correct answer.
Pair and Share
- This are words tied together with fixed meanings for you. Fill in the pair of words that best completes each sentence.
Best? - Remember that we are looking for the best syntax possible here. Choose the word that best completes each sentence.
- Fill in the blank in with the words that best fit
the meaning of the sentence. Use the Word Bank. Not all words will
- Fill in the blanks to complete the story. Use the Word Bank. Fill in the blanks to complete the story. Use the Word Bank.
- Choose the correct word to complete each sentence.
The Best Of
It - What works to finalize each sentence. You will have three to choose from.
Yeah! Which one is it? Those sentences are incomplete.
- Complete each sentence below, using one of the words provided.
All My Best
- Many of the choices would work, but which word leaves the most
polished sentence possible?