Sentence Correction Worksheets To Print:
- Spot the problem and then fix the whole thing for us. You will need to fully rewrite each one.
- A few of these might take you some time to spot. It could be in the language, the grammar, mechanics, or punctuation.
Find the Error!
- More practice for those hard to find errors. These are short and sweet.
- End it off on the right note or symbol, for that matter. There are fourteen different marks that you can use.
- Some of the problems need a lot of work. There are nice lines to work with on this worksheet.
My Dog Pete
- Find the error in each sentence. Rewrite the sentence, correcting
Kitten - The words in these sentences are out of order. Put
the words in the correct order and rewrite the sentence.
A Capital Idea!
- Rewrite each sentence, adding capital letters where needed. There may be multiple times you will need to do this for each one.
- Correct the modifier in each sentence. Rewrite the sentence correctly.
Sentences - The sentences below contain a variety of problems.
Make corrections as needed. Rewrite the sentences without any errors.
Verb Tense - Correct the verb tense problem in each sentence.
Rewrite each sentence on the lines below it.
Up - No directions needed. Get to it! You can use this sheet in many different ways.