Printables for This Topic:
Circle It Up...
– Circle if it is interrogative, imperative, exclamatory, or declarative.
Compound or Simple
– Mark the correct box to show whether each sentence is a compound
or simple sentence.
Add It In...
– Add the missing end punctuation to each sentence and then write
what kind of sentence is shown: statement, question, command, exclamation.
– A compound sentence has two independent clauses that could stand
alone as separate sentences.
Mark the Sentences
– On the back of your paper write your own complex, compound, and
Advance Related Worksheets