Dolch Grade 1 Sight Words Worksheets To Print:
- Match those lower case and upper case terms you can spot in each of the columns.
- Where are those words in there? Unscramble the sight words. Put a check next to each on the top and bottom as you unscramble them.
Writing a Letter Using...
- Write a letter to a friend ASAP. You will have a series of expressions that you will be asked to include.
In My Favorite Book - Choose your favorite book and work this skill into it. Yes, these words are all usually found within the first 5 pages.
- Make a story that includes some given words and then have a friend
find them when you are done.
Barnyard! - Which of the farm animals says the magic word(s)? Color each character that mentions one of them.
Words - See if you can find the parts of words in the other
vocabulary terms. Break them apart if it helps.
& Finding - Write the big word on the lines and then seek that
word from the bunch of others in a pool.
Sentences - We sure could use a sentence with that word in it. Think you can handle that for us?
Context - Find these names that are set up in the series of boxes in the sentences that you are presented with and circle them up.
Turtle! - Paint that beautiful turtle the right way. You will need eight different colors to complete this activity.
- A standard in all things vocabulary. You have a total of fifteen to find in all.