Sight Word Stories
– Make up your own stories.
– This is one talky farm for you.
Words In Words
– They fit a lot of information into those big words, don't they?
Where Are The Words?
– Where are those words inside there?
You Need To Write
Those Words – You are given some simple words to use in your
Make Your Own
Sentences – What sentence based stories will you dream up?
Suppose To Mean? – Seek the point of what the author wrote.
– What's the turtle looking for?
– A great word puzzle activity for you.
– More reps for those pencils of yours.
My Word Match
– A simple line will connect the two.
– See if you can mix up those two letters and make some words.
– Use some sight words in a passage to your friend.
– I would suggest using a grade 1 level reader here.
Words – The more things on your class walls, the better.
© English Worksheets Land . All rights reserved.